Alliance for Water Stewardship Audit – Call for Stakeholder's input
SGS TW is conducting an audit for Unimicron Technology Corp. located at No. 179, Shanying Rd., Guishan Ind. Park, Taoyuan, 333, Taiwan, R.O.C. for compliance to the Alliance for Water Stewardship International Water Stewardship Standard Version 2.0:2019. The audit is scheduled to take place on 08-28 September 2020.
Scope of the evaluation process ，The evaluation process includes：
- Public notification and the solicitation of comments from interested stakeholders.
- Audit planning on document review.
- On-site assessment of compliance to the AWS Standard.
- The evaluation process and the report compilation description of the audit findings, and the basis for confirming the verification decision.
- The certification decision.
Call for stakeholder’s input
SGS TW welcomes comments on the compliance of Unimicron Technology Corp. located at No. 179, Shanying Rd., Guishan Ind. Park, Taoyuan, 333, Taiwan, R.O.C. to the AWS Standard.
Options for communicating your feedback are:
- Meeting with SGS TW audit team on site：The public meeting for stakeholders will take place at the office of Unimicron Technology Corp. at 02:30-04:00 P.M. on 10 Sep 2020.
- Submit written comments via mail to SGS audit team：Stakeholders submitting written questions or concerns shall clearly identify themselves and shall clearly define the interest they represent.
SGS assessment team contact details are as follows:
- SGS Taiwan Ltd.
- 4F, No. 38, Wuquan Road, Wu Ku District, New Taipei City, 24886, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- SGS Lead Auditor: Mr. Eric HUANG